Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Yaracuyanos vs Dynamo Puerto FC Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 20:35:19 630 Versions
The Venezuela Segunda Division between Dynamo Puerto FC and Yaracuyanos is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/25 06:00.

YaracuyanosvsDynamo Puerto FC Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/16 04:00 Dynamo Puerto FC 0:0 Yaracuyanos

Yaracuyanos Stats of recent matches

Yaracuyanos got 2 wins, 6 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%. A total of 6 goals were scored, with an average of 0.6 goals per game;a total of 13 goals were conceded, an average of 1.3 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 50%, and the handicap-winning rate was 30%.

Dynamo Puerto FC Stats of recent matches

Dynamo Puerto FC got 1 wins, 6 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 10%.A total of 7 goals were scored, with an average of 0.7 goals per game;a total of 20 goals were conceded, an average of 2 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 43%, and the handicap-winning rate was 29%.

Yaracuyanos vs Dynamo Puerto FC Game Preview

Yaracuyanos

Yaracuyanos's last match in the Venezuela Segunda Division on (UTC+8)2022/06/20 05:10. Yaracuyanos drew 1-1 against Atletico La Cruz in the match,obtaining 3 corners (Corners of home team) and 4 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Dynamo Puerto FC

Dynamo Puerto FC's last match in the Venezuela Segunda Division on (UTC+8)2022/06/20 04:00. Dynamo Puerto FC won 3-2 against Fundacion AIFI in the match,obtaining 4 corners (Corners of away team) and 5 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

YaracuyanosvsDynamo Puerto FC Stats of last 10 games

Yaracuyanos

League Time Home Score Away
VEN D2 (UTC+8)06/20 05:10 Atletico La Cruz 1:1 Yaracuyanos
VEN D2 (UTC+8)06/12 03:30 Yaracuyanos 3:0 AC Minerven FC Bolivar
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/22 03:30 Yaracuyanos 1:3 Atletico La Cruz
VEN D2 (UTC+8)04/10 03:30 Yaracuyanos 1:0 Angostura FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)03/27 03:30 Yaracuyanos 0:0 Deportivo Petare FC
VEN D1 (UTC+8)10/23 04:00 Yaracuyanos 0:1 Academia Puerto Cabello
VEN D1 (UTC+8)10/17 04:00 Aragua FC 3:0 Yaracuyanos
VEN D1 (UTC+8)10/10 06:15 Carabobo FC 2:0 Yaracuyanos
VEN D1 (UTC+8)10/02 06:15 Yaracuyanos 0:2 Gran Valencia FC
VEN D1 (UTC+8)09/27 06:15 Deportivo La Guaira 1:0 Yaracuyanos

Dynamo Puerto FC

League Time Home Score Away
VEN D2 (UTC+8)06/20 04:00 Dynamo Puerto FC 3:2 Fundacion AIFI
VEN D2 (UTC+8)06/12 05:00 Libertador FC 2:0 Dynamo Puerto FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/30 04:00 Dynamo Puerto FC 1:1 Libertador FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/23 05:00 Fundacion AIFI 3:1 Dynamo Puerto FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/08 05:00 Angostura FC 1:1 Dynamo Puerto FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)04/24 03:30 Deportivo Petare FC 3:0 Dynamo Puerto FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)04/11 04:00 Dynamo Puerto FC 0:1 Bolivar Sport Club
VEN D2 (UTC+8)04/04 05:00 Atletico La Cruz 3:0 Dynamo Puerto FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)03/27 04:00 Petroleros de Anzoategui 3:0 Dynamo Puerto FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)10/03 03:00 Dynamo Puerto FC 1:1 AC Minerven FC Bolivar

Yaracuyanos vs Dynamo Puerto FC Stats of goals scored by both sides

Yaracuyanos

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Yaracuyanos:In the past 6 home games, Yaracuyanos averaged 0.8 goals per game,with 1.0 goals conceded and -0.2 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 1.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 75%,the home team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

Dynamo Puerto FC

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Dynamo Puerto FC:In the past 6 away games, Dynamo Puerto FC averaged 0.3 goals per game, with 2.5 goals conceded and -2.2 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 167%, the away team winning rate was 0%,and the handicap winning rate was 0%.

Yaracuyanos vs Dynamo Puerto FC Stats of corners of both sides

Yaracuyanos

In the past 6 home games, Yaracuyanos won an average of 5.3 corners per game,and both sides averaged 9.5 corners per game, Yaracuyanos had a corner difference of +1.1 .

Dynamo Puerto FC

In the past 6 home games, Dynamo Puerto FC won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Dynamo Puerto FC had a corner difference of -.

YaracuyanosvsDynamo Puerto FC Future (3 games) schedule

Yaracuyanos vs Dynamo Puerto FC Forecast

Check out more (Yaracuyanos vs Dynamo Puerto FC) match information on Football Ant:

AI Predictions Various Indexes Attacks and Defense Trends Game Exchanges
Topic YaracuyanosDynamo Puerto FCVenezuela Segunda Division