Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Univ Los Andes vs Urena SC Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 20:36:01 699 Versions
The Venezuela Segunda Division between Urena SC and Univ Los Andes is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/25 06:00.

Univ Los AndesvsUrena SC Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/15 04:00 Urena SC 2:1 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)10/28 04:00 Urena SC 3:0 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)10/25 03:30 Univ Los Andes 0:0 Urena SC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)09/09 03:30 Urena SC 1:1 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)07/21 23:00 Univ Los Andes 1:1 Urena SC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)11/19 20:55 Univ Los Andes 0:2 Urena SC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)03/01 23:00 Univ Los Andes 1:2 Urena SC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)10/06 03:30 Univ Los Andes 3:1 Urena SC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)09/02 03:30 Urena SC 0:0 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/05 03:30 Urena SC 2:2 Univ Los Andes

Univ Los Andes Stats of recent matches

Univ Los Andes got 2 wins, 5 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%. A total of 6 goals were scored, with an average of 0.6 goals per game;a total of 13 goals were conceded, an average of 1.3 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Urena SC Stats of recent matches

Urena SC got 2 wins, 5 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%.A total of 8 goals were scored, with an average of 0.8 goals per game;a total of 20 goals were conceded, an average of 2 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 38%, and the handicap-winning rate was 13%.

Univ Los Andes vs Urena SC Game Preview

Univ Los Andes

Univ Los Andes's last match in the Venezuela Segunda Division on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 04:00. Univ Los Andes lost 1-3 against Trujillanos in the match,obtaining 2 corners (Corners of home team) and 2 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Urena SC

Urena SC's last match in the Venezuela Segunda Division on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 04:00. Urena SC drew 0-0 against Atletico El Vigia in the match,obtaining 8 corners (Corners of away team) and 7 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Univ Los AndesvsUrena SC Stats of last 10 games

Univ Los Andes

League Time Home Score Away
VEN D2 (UTC+8)06/19 04:00 Trujillanos 3:1 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/30 04:30 Heroes de Falcon 2:1 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/22 23:00 Univ Los Andes 1:0 Trujillanos
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/15 04:00 Urena SC 2:1 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/08 23:00 Univ Los Andes 1:3 Titanes FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)04/03 23:00 Univ Los Andes 0:0 Academia Rey
VEN D2 (UTC+8)03/28 04:00 Atletico El Vigia 0:0 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)10/28 04:00 Urena SC 3:0 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)10/25 03:30 Univ Los Andes 0:0 Urena SC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)10/10 03:30 Univ Los Andes 1:0 Academia Rey

Urena SC

League Time Home Score Away
VEN D2 (UTC+8)06/19 04:00 Urena SC 0:0 Atletico El Vigia
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/30 04:00 Urena SC 1:3 Academia Rey
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/23 04:00 Atletico El Vigia 5:1 Urena SC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)05/15 04:00 Urena SC 2:1 Univ Los Andes
VEN D2 (UTC+8)04/24 04:00 Urena SC 0:0 Titanes FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)04/11 05:00 Deportivo Rayo Zuliano 6:0 Urena SC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)04/03 04:00 Urena SC 2:1 Llaneros de Guanare FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)03/27 03:30 Real Frontera 1:1 Urena SC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)11/04 04:00 Urena SC 1:2 Titanes FC
VEN D2 (UTC+8)11/01 03:30 Titanes FC 1:0 Urena SC

Univ Los Andes vs Urena SC Stats of goals scored by both sides

Univ Los Andes

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Univ Los Andes:In the past 6 home games, Univ Los Andes averaged 1.0 goals per game,with 0.7 goals conceded and 0.3 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 1.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 100%,the home team winning rate was 50%,and the handicap winning rate was 100%.

Urena SC

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Urena SC:In the past 6 away games, Urena SC averaged 1.0 goals per game, with 2.7 goals conceded and -1.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 100%, the away team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 25%.

Univ Los Andes vs Urena SC Stats of corners of both sides

Univ Los Andes

In the past 6 home games, Univ Los Andes won an average of 4.3 corners per game,and both sides averaged 7.8 corners per game, Univ Los Andes had a corner difference of +0.8 .

Urena SC

In the past 6 home games, Urena SC won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Urena SC had a corner difference of -.

Univ Los AndesvsUrena SC Future (3 games) schedule

Univ Los Andes vs Urena SC Forecast

Check out more (Univ Los Andes vs Urena SC) match information on Football Ant:

AI Predictions Various Indexes Attacks and Defense Trends Game Exchanges
Topic Univ Los AndesUrena SCVenezuela Segunda Division