Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT vs Bahia de Feira BA Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 18:52:17 539 Versions
Brazilian Serie DBrazilian Serie D
1

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT GL:-/-/-

2 5

4 1

Bahia de Feira BA AH:-/-/-

3' - Goal - Bahia de Feira BA5' - Corner Kick - Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT16' - Corner Kick - Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT24' - Goal - Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT45' - Corner Kick - Bahia de Feira BA50' - Goal - Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT68' - Goal - Bahia de Feira BA76' - Goal - Bahia de Feira BA81' - Corner Kick - Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT87' - Corner Kick - Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT89' - Goal - Bahia de Feira BA90' - Goal - Bahia de Feira BA
3
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The BRA D4 between Bahia de Feira BA and Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/25 03:00.

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URTvsBahia de Feira BA Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/09 03:00 Bahia de Feira BA 0:1 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT Stats of recent matches

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT got 2 wins, 5 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%. A total of 8 goals were scored, with an average of 0.8 goals per game;a total of 21 goals were conceded, an average of 2.1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 60%.

Bahia de Feira BA Stats of recent matches

Bahia de Feira BA got 2 wins, 3 losses and 5 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%.A total of 6 goals were scored, with an average of 0.6 goals per game;a total of 6 goals were conceded, an average of 0.6 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 75%, and the handicap-winning rate was 50%.

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT vs Bahia de Feira BA Game Preview

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT's last match in the BRA D4 on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 03:00. Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT won 3-2 against Caldense MG in the match,obtaining 3 corners (Corners of home team) and 8 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Bahia de Feira BA

Bahia de Feira BA's last match in the BRA D4 on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 03:00. Bahia de Feira BA won 2-0 against Pouso Alegre in the match,obtaining 5 corners (Corners of away team) and 3 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URTvsBahia de Feira BA Stats of last 10 games

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT

League Time Home Score Away
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/19 03:00 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT 3:2 Caldense MG
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/12 03:00 Real Noroeste 0:0 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/05 03:00 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT 2:2 Inter de Limeira
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/29 03:00 Inter de Limeira 1:0 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/16 03:00 Caldense MG 1:1 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/09 03:00 Bahia de Feira BA 0:1 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/24 03:00 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT 0:3 Nova Venecia FC
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/18 04:00 Ferroviaria SP 8:0 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT
BRA MG (UTC+8)03/20 03:30 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT 1:2 Democrata
BRA MG (UTC+8)03/13 03:00 Tombense 2:0 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT

Bahia de Feira BA

League Time Home Score Away
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/19 03:00 Bahia de Feira BA 2:0 Pouso Alegre
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/12 03:00 Inter de Limeira 0:1 Bahia de Feira BA
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/05 03:00 Bahia de Feira BA 2:2 Real Noroeste
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/29 03:00 Real Noroeste 1:1 Bahia de Feira BA
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/23 03:00 Bahia de Feira BA 0:1 Inter de Limeira
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/15 03:50 Pouso Alegre 0:0 Bahia de Feira BA
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/09 03:00 Bahia de Feira BA 0:1 Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/25 03:00 Bahia de Feira BA 0:0 Ferroviaria SP
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/18 02:00 Nova Venecia FC 0:0 Bahia de Feira BA
BRA CBD (UTC+8)03/31 06:15 Alagoinhas Atletico BA 1:0 Bahia de Feira BA

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT vs Bahia de Feira BA Stats of goals scored by both sides

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT:In the past 6 home games, Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT averaged 1.2 goals per game,with 1.7 goals conceded and -0.5 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 100%,the home team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 75%.

Bahia de Feira BA

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Bahia de Feira BA:In the past 6 away games, Bahia de Feira BA averaged 0.5 goals per game, with 0.7 goals conceded and -0.2 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 1.2 goals per game,the over ball rate was 50%, the away team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT vs Bahia de Feira BA Stats of corners of both sides

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT

In the past 6 home games, Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT won an average of 6.3 corners per game,and both sides averaged 11.3 corners per game, Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT had a corner difference of +1.3 .

Bahia de Feira BA

In the past 6 home games, Bahia de Feira BA won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Bahia de Feira BA had a corner difference of -.

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URTvsBahia de Feira BA Future (3 games) schedule

Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT vs Bahia de Feira BA Forecast

Check out more (Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URT vs Bahia de Feira BA) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Uniao Recreativa dos Trabalhadores MG/URTBahia de Feira BABRA D4