Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

UC Dublin vs Derry City Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 17:34:46 719 Versions
Ireland Premier DivisionIreland Premier Division
1

UC Dublin GL:2.35/1.5/0.33

0 1

2 5

Derry City AH:0.38/0.25/2.10

20' - Yellow Card - UC Dublin41' - Yellow Card - Derry City53' - Penalty Kick - Derry City
1
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Ireland Premier Division between Derry City and UC Dublin is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/25 02:45.

UC DublinvsDerry City Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/23 02:45 Derry City 7:1 UC Dublin
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/05 02:45 UC Dublin 0:2 Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)08/03 02:45 UC Dublin 1:3 Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)07/13 02:45 Derry City 0:0 UC Dublin
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/13 02:45 UC Dublin 0:2 Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)02/16 03:45 Derry City 3:0 UC Dublin
INT CF (UTC+8)02/06 22:30 UC Dublin 0:3 Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)10/18 02:45 Derry City 0:1 UC Dublin
IRE PR (UTC+8)07/27 23:59 UC Dublin 1:6 Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/26 02:45 Derry City 1:1 UC Dublin

UC Dublin Stats of recent matches

UC Dublin got 1 wins, 7 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 10%. A total of 7 goals were scored, with an average of 0.7 goals per game;a total of 24 goals were conceded, an average of 2.4 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 30%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Derry City Stats of recent matches

Derry City got 3 wins, 3 losses and 4 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 30%.A total of 19 goals were scored, with an average of 1.9 goals per game;a total of 11 goals were conceded, an average of 1.1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 20%.

UC Dublin vs Derry City Game Preview

UC Dublin

UC Dublin's last match in the Ireland Premier Division on (UTC+8)2022/06/18 02:45. UC Dublin lost 1-2 against St. Patricks Athletic in the match,obtaining 3 corners (Corners of home team) and 0 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Derry City

Derry City's last match in the Ireland Premier Division on (UTC+8)2022/06/18 02:45. Derry City drew 1-1 against Drogheda United in the match,obtaining 8 corners (Corners of away team) and 2 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

UC DublinvsDerry City Stats of last 10 games

UC Dublin

League Time Home Score Away
IRE PR (UTC+8)06/18 02:45 St. Patricks Athletic 2:1 UC Dublin
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/28 02:45 UC Dublin 1:1 Sligo Rovers
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/24 02:45 Shelbourne 2:0 UC Dublin
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/20 02:45 UC Dublin 0:3 Shamrock Rovers
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/14 03:00 Finn Harps 0:1 UC Dublin
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/07 02:45 UC Dublin 2:2 Dundalk
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/30 02:45 Bohemians 3:0 UC Dublin
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/23 02:45 Derry City 7:1 UC Dublin
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/18 23:59 UC Dublin 1:2 St. Patricks Athletic
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/16 02:45 UC Dublin 0:2 Drogheda United

Derry City

League Time Home Score Away
IRE PR (UTC+8)06/18 02:45 Derry City 1:1 Drogheda United
INT CF (UTC+8)06/11 22:00 Cliftonville 1:2 Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/28 02:45 Derry City 2:2 Finn Harps
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/24 02:45 Sligo Rovers 2:1 Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/21 02:45 Derry City 1:2 Dundalk
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/14 02:45 Shamrock Rovers 1:0 Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/10 02:45 Derry City 0:0 St. Patricks Athletic
IRE PR (UTC+8)05/07 02:45 Derry City 1:1 Bohemians
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/30 02:45 St. Patricks Athletic 0:4 Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)04/23 02:45 Derry City 7:1 UC Dublin

UC Dublin vs Derry City Stats of goals scored by both sides

UC Dublin

Analysis on the number of goals scored by UC Dublin:In the past 6 home games, UC Dublin averaged 0.7 goals per game,with 2.0 goals conceded and -1.3 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 33%,the home team winning rate was 0%,and the handicap winning rate was 33%.

Derry City

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Derry City:In the past 6 away games, Derry City averaged 1.7 goals per game, with 1.0 goals conceded and 0.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 50%, the away team winning rate was 50%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

UC Dublin vs Derry City Stats of corners of both sides

UC Dublin

In the past 6 home games, UC Dublin won an average of 4.0 corners per game,and both sides averaged 11.2 corners per game, UC Dublin had a corner difference of -3.2 .

Derry City

In the past 6 home games, Derry City won an average of 6.3 corners per game,and both sides averaged 12.3 corners per game, Derry City had a corner difference of +0.3 .

UC DublinvsDerry City Future (3 games) schedule

UC Dublin

League Time Home vs Away
IRE PR (UTC+8)07/02 02:45 Dundalk vs UC Dublin
IRE PR (UTC+8)07/09 02:45 UC Dublin vs Bohemians
IRE PR (UTC+8)07/17 02:45 Sligo Rovers vs UC Dublin

Derry City

League Time Home vs Away
IRE PR (UTC+8)06/28 02:45 Shelbourne vs Derry City
IRE PR (UTC+8)07/02 02:45 Bohemians vs Derry City
UEFA ECL (UTC+8)07/07 23:59 Derry City vs Riga FC
UC Dublin vs Derry City Forecast

Check out more (UC Dublin vs Derry City) match information on Football Ant:

Topic UC DublinDerry CityIreland Premier Division