Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Sogdiana Jizak vs Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 12:06:05 529 Versions
AFC CupAFC Cup
1

Sogdiana Jizak GL:5.25/2.5/0.13

2 0

8 7

Neftchi Kochkor-Ata AH:0.58/0.00/1.45

3' - Corner Kick - Sogdiana Jizak23' - Corner Kick - Sogdiana Jizak24' - Corner Kick - Neftchi Kochkor-Ata34' - Corner Kick - Neftchi Kochkor-Ata38' - Corner Kick - Sogdiana Jizak39' - Corner Kick - Sogdiana Jizak45' - Corner Kick - Sogdiana Jizak45' - Goal - Sogdiana Jizak49' - Corner Kick - Neftchi Kochkor-Ata52' - Corner Kick - Sogdiana Jizak52' - Corner Kick - Sogdiana Jizak53' - Goal - Sogdiana Jizak55' - Corner Kick - Sogdiana Jizak59' - Corner Kick - Neftchi Kochkor-Ata
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The AFC Cup between Neftchi Kochkor-Ata and Sogdiana Jizak is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/24 22:00.

Sogdiana Jizak Stats of recent matches

Sogdiana Jizak got 6 wins, 2 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 60%. A total of 22 goals were scored, with an average of 2.2 goals per game;a total of 10 goals were conceded, an average of 1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 10%, and the handicap-winning rate was 50%.

Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Stats of recent matches

Neftchi Kochkor-Ata got 4 wins, 4 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 40%.A total of 18 goals were scored, with an average of 1.8 goals per game;a total of 15 goals were conceded, an average of 1.5 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 30%, and the handicap-winning rate was 70%.

Sogdiana Jizak vs Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Game Preview

Sogdiana Jizak

Sogdiana Jizak's last match in the Uzbek League on (UTC+8)2022/05/24 22:00. Sogdiana Jizak won 3-0 against Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon in the match,obtaining 5 corners (Corners of home team) and 9 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Neftchi Kochkor-Ata

Neftchi Kochkor-Ata's last match in the Kyrgyzstan Top Liga on (UTC+8)2022/04/20 19:00. Neftchi Kochkor-Ata drew 1-1 against FK Alga Bishkek in the match,obtaining 0 corners (Corners of away team) and 2 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Sogdiana JizakvsNeftchi Kochkor-Ata Stats of last 10 games

Sogdiana Jizak

League Time Home Score Away
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/24 22:00 Sogdiana Jizak 3:0 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/18 19:45 Termez Surkhon 2:4 Sogdiana Jizak
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/12 22:00 Sogdiana Jizak 1:2 Nasaf Qarshi
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/07 21:00 OTMK Olmaliq 3:2 Sogdiana Jizak
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/01 21:35 Sogdiana Jizak 2:0 Metallurg Bekobod
UZB D1 (UTC+8)04/26 21:15 Navbahor Namangan 1:2 Sogdiana Jizak
UzbC (UTC+8)04/20 20:30 Sogdiana Jizak 5:0 Yangiyer
UzbC (UTC+8)04/14 19:30 FK Andijon 1:1 Sogdiana Jizak
UzbC (UTC+8)04/08 21:15 Sogdiana Jizak 1:0 Aral Nukus
UZB D1 (UTC+8)04/02 21:30 Sogdiana Jizak 1:1 Olympic FK Tashkent

Neftchi Kochkor-Ata

League Time Home Score Away
Kyr TL (UTC+8)04/20 19:00 FK Alga Bishkek 1:1 Neftchi Kochkor
Kyr TL (UTC+8)04/11 18:30 FC Ilbirs 3:1 Neftchi Kochkor
Kyr TL (UTC+8)10/29 17:00 Dordoi-Dynamo Naryn 1:0 Neftchi Kochkor
Kyr TL (UTC+8)10/15 17:30 FC Kaganat 5:2 Neftchi Kochkor
Kyr TL (UTC+8)09/15 18:00 Alay 2:3 Neftchi Kochkor
Kyr TL (UTC+8)08/12 22:00 FC Ilbirs 0:3 Neftchi Kochkor
Kyr TL (UTC+8)08/09 20:20 FC Abdish-Ata Kant 1:0 Neftchi Kochkor
KG CUP (UTC+8)08/06 20:00 Alay 0:3 Neftchi Kochkor
Kyr TL (UTC+8)08/03 20:30 Alay 2:2 Neftchi Kochkor
Kyr TL (UTC+8)05/06 19:00 FC Ilbirs 0:3 Neftchi Kochkor

Sogdiana Jizak vs Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Stats of goals scored by both sides

Sogdiana Jizak

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Sogdiana Jizak:In the past 6 home games, Sogdiana Jizak averaged 2.2 goals per game,with 0.5 goals conceded and 1.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 125%,the home team winning rate was 67%,and the handicap winning rate was 100%.

Neftchi Kochkor-Ata

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Neftchi Kochkor-Ata:In the past 6 away games, Neftchi Kochkor-Ata averaged 1.7 goals per game, with 2.0 goals conceded and -0.3 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 67%, the away team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 67%.

Sogdiana Jizak vs Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Stats of corners of both sides

Sogdiana Jizak

In the past 6 home games, Sogdiana Jizak won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Sogdiana Jizak had a corner difference of -.

Neftchi Kochkor-Ata

In the past 6 home games, Neftchi Kochkor-Ata won an average of 4.0 corners per game,and both sides averaged 10.8 corners per game, Neftchi Kochkor-Ata had a corner difference of -2.8 .

Sogdiana JizakvsNeftchi Kochkor-Ata Future (3 games) schedule

Sogdiana Jizak

League Time Home vs Away
AFC Cup (UTC+8)06/28 01:00 CSKA Pamir Dushanbe vs Sogdiana Jizak
AFC Cup (UTC+8)06/30 22:00 Sogdiana Jizak vs FC Altyn Asyr
UZB D1 (UTC+8)07/05 21:30 Sogdiana Jizak vs Qizilqum Zarafshon

Neftchi Kochkor-Ata

League Time Home vs Away
AFC Cup (UTC+8)06/27 22:00 Neftchi Kochkor-Ata vs FC Altyn Asyr
AFC Cup (UTC+8)07/01 01:00 CSKA Pamir Dushanbe vs Neftchi Kochkor-Ata
Sogdiana Jizak vs Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Forecast

Check out more (Sogdiana Jizak vs Neftchi Kochkor-Ata) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Sogdiana JizakNeftchi Kochkor-AtaAFC Cup