Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

PSIS Semarang vs PSS Sleman Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 12:05:26 742 Versions
Indonesia President CupIndonesia President Cup
1

PSIS Semarang GL:2.9/6.5/0.24

5 2

3 5

PSS Sleman AH:0.58/0.00/1.35

5' - Goal - PSIS Semarang6' - Corner Kick - PSIS Semarang18' - Corner Kick - PSIS Semarang22' - Goal - PSIS Semarang38' - Goal - PSS Sleman44' - Goal - PSIS Semarang48' - Corner Kick - PSS Sleman52' - Corner Kick - PSS Sleman61' - Goal - PSIS Semarang65' - Corner Kick - PSS Sleman73' - Corner Kick - PSS Sleman87' - Corner Kick - PSS Sleman87' - Goal - PSS Sleman90' - Corner Kick - PSIS Semarang90' - Goal - PSIS Semarang
2
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Indonesia President Cup between PSS Sleman and PSIS Semarang is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/24 21:30.

PSIS SemarangvsPSS Sleman Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/16 21:30 PSS Sleman 0:1 PSIS Semarang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)12/03 19:15 PSIS Semarang 1:2 PSS Sleman
IDN ISL (UTC+8)12/27 16:30 PSS Sleman 0:0 PSIS Semarang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)11/02 16:30 PSIS Semarang 3:0 PSS Sleman
IDN ISL (UTC+8)07/17 16:30 PSS Sleman 1:3 PSIS Semarang

PSIS Semarang Stats of recent matches

PSIS Semarang got 3 wins, 4 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 30%. A total of 10 goals were scored, with an average of 1 goals per game;a total of 15 goals were conceded, an average of 1.5 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 20%, and the handicap-winning rate was 50%.

PSS Sleman Stats of recent matches

PSS Sleman got 3 wins, 4 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 30%.A total of 9 goals were scored, with an average of 0.9 goals per game;a total of 11 goals were conceded, an average of 1.1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 60%, and the handicap-winning rate was 60%.

PSIS Semarang vs PSS Sleman Game Preview

PSIS Semarang

PSIS Semarang's last match in the International Club Friendly on (UTC+8)2022/05/22 20:00. PSIS Semarang lost 0-2 against Arema Malang in the match,obtaining 3 corners (Corners of home team) and 0 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

PSS Sleman

PSS Sleman's last match in the Indonesia President Cup on (UTC+8)2022/06/11 17:00. PSS Sleman drew 0-0 against Persis Solo FC in the match,obtaining 5 corners (Corners of away team) and 1 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

PSIS SemarangvsPSS Sleman Stats of last 10 games

PSIS Semarang

League Time Home Score Away
INT CF (UTC+8)05/22 20:00 Arema Malang 2:0 PSIS Semarang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/29 16:15 Persela Lamongan 1:2 PSIS Semarang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/24 19:15 PSIS Semarang 0:4 Persipura Jayapura
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/20 16:15 PSIS Semarang 3:3 Persita Tangerang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/16 21:30 PSS Sleman 0:1 PSIS Semarang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/12 21:30 PSIS Semarang 1:1 Bhayangkara Solo FC
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/06 16:15 PSM Makassar 2:1 PSIS Semarang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)02/28 16:15 PSIS Semarang 1:0 Persikabo 1973
IDN ISL (UTC+8)02/24 19:15 Borneo FC 1:1 PSIS Semarang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)02/20 21:45 PSIS Semarang 0:1 Bali United

PSS Sleman

League Time Home Score Away
IDN PC (UTC+8)06/11 17:00 Persis Solo FC 0:0 PSS Sleman
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/31 16:30 Persija Jakarta 0:2 PSS Sleman
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/24 17:00 PSS Sleman 3:2 Persela Lamongan
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/20 20:45 Persipura Jayapura 4:2 PSS Sleman
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/16 21:30 PSS Sleman 0:1 PSIS Semarang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/11 16:15 PSS Sleman 0:0 Persita Tangerang
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/07 21:30 Bhayangkara Solo FC 2:1 PSS Sleman
IDN ISL (UTC+8)03/01 19:15 PSS Sleman 0:0 PSM Makassar
IDN ISL (UTC+8)02/24 16:15 Persikabo 1973 2:0 PSS Sleman
IDN ISL (UTC+8)02/20 16:15 PSS Sleman 1:0 Borneo FC

PSIS Semarang vs PSS Sleman Stats of goals scored by both sides

PSIS Semarang

Analysis on the number of goals scored by PSIS Semarang:In the past 6 home games, PSIS Semarang averaged 1.0 goals per game,with 1.8 goals conceded and -0.8 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 83%,the home team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 33%.

PSS Sleman

Analysis on the number of goals scored by PSS Sleman:In the past 6 away games, PSS Sleman averaged 0.8 goals per game, with 1.5 goals conceded and -0.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.3 goals per game,the over ball rate was 33%, the away team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

PSIS Semarang vs PSS Sleman Stats of corners of both sides

PSIS Semarang

In the past 6 home games, PSIS Semarang won an average of 5.7 corners per game,and both sides averaged 8.2 corners per game, PSIS Semarang had a corner difference of +3.2 .

PSS Sleman

In the past 6 home games, PSS Sleman won an average of 5.2 corners per game,and both sides averaged 10.5 corners per game, PSS Sleman had a corner difference of -0.1 .

PSIS SemarangvsPSS Sleman Future (3 games) schedule

PSS Sleman

League Time Home vs Away
IDN PC (UTC+8)06/27 17:00 PSS Sleman vs Dewa United FC
PSIS Semarang vs PSS Sleman Forecast

Check out more (PSIS Semarang vs PSS Sleman) match information on Football Ant:

Topic PSIS SemarangPSS SlemanIndonesia President Cup