Home/News/Matches News/ MORELAND ZEBRAS VS MORELAND CITY PREDICTIONS,TEAM NEWS,MATCH PREVIEW,LINEUPS /

Moreland Zebras vs Moreland City Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-23 19:33:45 712 Versions
Victorian State League Division 1Victorian State League Division 1
1

Moreland Zebras GL:4.75/5.5/0.14

4 1

2 6

Moreland City AH:0.4/0/1.85

6' - Corner Kick - Moreland City36' - Corner Kick - Moreland City37' - Goal - Moreland Zebras43' - Corner Kick - Moreland City53' - Corner Kick - Moreland City61' - Corner Kick - Moreland City65' - Goal - Moreland Zebras68' - Corner Kick - Moreland Zebras68' - Goal - Moreland Zebras69' - Corner Kick - Moreland Zebras70' - Goal - Moreland Zebras72' - Goal - Moreland City75' - Corner Kick - Moreland City
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Victorian State League Division 1 between Moreland City and Moreland Zebras is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/24 18:30.

Moreland ZebrasvsMoreland City Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)04/09 13:00 Moreland City 2:2 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)07/31 13:00 Moreland City 3:0 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/07 18:30 Moreland Zebras 1:1 Moreland City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)06/14 18:30 Moreland Zebras 0:3 Moreland City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)02/16 12:00 Moreland City 0:2 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)06/02 13:00 Moreland City 3:2 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)08/26 13:00 Moreland Zebras 4:0 Moreland City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/20 13:00 Moreland City 0:3 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)09/03 13:00 Moreland Zebras 3:1 Moreland City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/21 13:00 Moreland City 1:0 Moreland Zebras

Moreland Zebras Stats of recent matches

Moreland Zebras got 6 wins, 2 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 60%. A total of 22 goals were scored, with an average of 2.2 goals per game;a total of 13 goals were conceded, an average of 1.3 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 30%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Moreland City Stats of recent matches

Moreland City got 6 wins, 3 losses and 1 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 60%.A total of 18 goals were scored, with an average of 1.8 goals per game;a total of 18 goals were conceded, an average of 1.8 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Moreland Zebras vs Moreland City Game Preview

Moreland Zebras

Moreland Zebras's last match in the Victorian State League Division 1 on (UTC+8)2022/06/20 18:15. Moreland Zebras lost 2-3 against FC Bulleen Lions in the match,obtaining 6 corners (Corners of home team) and 7 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Moreland City

Moreland City's last match in the Victorian State League Division 1 on (UTC+8)2022/06/18 13:00. Moreland City won 2-1 against Northcote City in the match,obtaining 6 corners (Corners of away team) and 5 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Moreland ZebrasvsMoreland City Stats of last 10 games

Moreland Zebras

League Time Home Score Away
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)06/20 18:15 FC Bulleen Lions 3:2 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)06/11 13:00 Moreland Zebras 1:0 North Geelong Warriors
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)06/03 18:15 Pascoe Vale SC 3:0 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/28 13:00 Werribee City 0:4 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/20 18:30 Moreland Zebras 2:2 Manningham United Blues
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/14 13:00 Brunswick City 0:1 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/07 13:00 Moreland Zebras 3:2 Goulburn Valley Suns
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)04/30 13:00 Langwarrin 2:2 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)04/25 18:30 Kingston City 0:3 Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)04/15 16:00 Moreland Zebras 4:1 Northcote City

Moreland City

League Time Home Score Away
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)06/18 13:00 Moreland City 2:1 Northcote City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)06/11 13:00 Moreland City 3:1 Kingston City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)06/06 18:15 FC Bulleen Lions 8:0 Moreland City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/28 13:00 North Geelong Warriors 1:0 Moreland City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/21 13:00 Moreland City 3:1 Pascoe Vale SC
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/14 13:00 Werribee City 0:1 Moreland City
A FFA Cup (UTC+8)05/11 17:30 Brimbank 3:0 Moreland City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)05/07 13:00 Moreland City 1:1 Manningham United Blues
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)04/30 13:00 Brunswick City 0:5 Moreland City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)04/23 13:00 Moreland City 3:2 Goulburn Valley Suns

Moreland Zebras vs Moreland City Stats of goals scored by both sides

Moreland Zebras

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Moreland Zebras:In the past 6 home games, Moreland Zebras averaged 2.0 goals per game,with 0.8 goals conceded and 1.2 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 60%,the home team winning rate was 67%,and the handicap winning rate was 100%.

Moreland City

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Moreland City:In the past 6 away games, Moreland City averaged 1.5 goals per game, with 2.2 goals conceded and -0.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 50%, the away team winning rate was 50%,and the handicap winning rate was 33%.

Moreland Zebras vs Moreland City Stats of corners of both sides

Moreland Zebras

In the past 6 home games, Moreland Zebras won an average of 5.7 corners per game,and both sides averaged 9.3 corners per game, Moreland Zebras had a corner difference of +2.0 .

Moreland City

In the past 6 home games, Moreland City won an average of 3.3 corners per game,and both sides averaged 7.8 corners per game, Moreland City had a corner difference of -1.2 .

Moreland ZebrasvsMoreland City Future (3 games) schedule

Moreland Zebras

League Time Home vs Away
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)07/01 18:30 Northcote City vs Moreland Zebras
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)07/08 18:30 Moreland Zebras vs Kingston City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)07/15 18:30 Moreland Zebras vs Langwarrin

Moreland City

League Time Home vs Away
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)07/02 13:00 Moreland City vs Langwarrin
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)07/09 13:00 Goulburn Valley Suns vs Moreland City
Aus VD1 (UTC+8)07/16 13:00 Moreland City vs Brunswick City
Moreland Zebras vs Moreland City Forecast

Check out more (Moreland Zebras vs Moreland City) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Moreland ZebrasMoreland CityVictorian State League Division 1