Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Marcilio Dias SC vs EC Prospera Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 18:54:19 741 Versions
The BRA D4 between EC Prospera and Marcilio Dias SC is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/25 03:00.

Marcilio Dias SCvsEC Prospera Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/09 02:00 EC Prospera 0:1 Marcilio Dias SC
BRA CCD1 (UTC+8)01/31 03:00 Marcilio Dias SC 3:0 EC Prospera
BRA CCD1 (UTC+8)03/04 07:00 Marcilio Dias SC 2:0 EC Prospera

Marcilio Dias SC Stats of recent matches

Marcilio Dias SC got 3 wins, 5 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 30%. A total of 12 goals were scored, with an average of 1.2 goals per game;a total of 15 goals were conceded, an average of 1.5 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 30%.

EC Prospera Stats of recent matches

EC Prospera got 0 wins, 7 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 0%.A total of 6 goals were scored, with an average of 0.6 goals per game;a total of 15 goals were conceded, an average of 1.5 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 50%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Marcilio Dias SC vs EC Prospera Game Preview

Marcilio Dias SC

Marcilio Dias SC's last match in the BRA D4 on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 02:00. Marcilio Dias SC lost 0-1 against Juventus SC in the match,obtaining 3 corners (Corners of home team) and 3 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

EC Prospera

EC Prospera's last match in the BRA D4 on (UTC+8)2022/06/21 02:00. EC Prospera lost 1-3 against Azuriz FC in the match,obtaining 5 corners (Corners of away team) and 0 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Marcilio Dias SCvsEC Prospera Stats of last 10 games

Marcilio Dias SC

League Time Home Score Away
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/19 02:00 Juventus SC 1:0 Marcilio Dias SC
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/13 02:00 Marcilio Dias SC 2:1 Caxias RS
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/06 02:30 Sao Luiz(RS) 1:0 Marcilio Dias SC
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/29 03:00 Marcilio Dias SC 1:1 Sao Luiz(RS)
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/22 02:00 Caxias RS 3:1 Marcilio Dias SC
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/15 03:00 Marcilio Dias SC 2:1 Juventus SC
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/09 02:00 EC Prospera 0:1 Marcilio Dias SC
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/24 02:30 Marcilio Dias SC 1:1 Cascavel PR
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/18 02:00 Aimore RS 3:2 Marcilio Dias SC
BRA CCD1 (UTC+8)03/20 06:00 Camboriu SC 3:2 Marcilio Dias SC

EC Prospera

League Time Home Score Away
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/21 02:00 EC Prospera 1:3 Azuriz FC
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/13 02:00 EC Prospera 2:2 Sao Luiz(RS)
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/05 02:00 Caxias RS 1:0 EC Prospera
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/30 02:00 EC Prospera 1:2 Caxias RS
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/17 06:00 Azuriz FC 0:0 EC Prospera
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/09 02:00 EC Prospera 0:1 Marcilio Dias SC
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/25 02:00 EC Prospera 0:1 Aimore RS
BRA CCD1 (UTC+8)03/06 03:30 EC Prospera 0:2 Concordia AC
BRA CCD1 (UTC+8)02/25 06:00 Brusque FC 1:0 EC Prospera
BRA CCD1 (UTC+8)02/21 03:00 EC Prospera 2:2 Joinville SC

Marcilio Dias SC vs EC Prospera Stats of goals scored by both sides

Marcilio Dias SC

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Marcilio Dias SC:In the past 6 home games, Marcilio Dias SC averaged 1.8 goals per game,with 1.2 goals conceded and 0.6 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.0 goals per game,the over ball rate was 150%,the home team winning rate was 50%,and the handicap winning rate was 75%.

EC Prospera

Analysis on the number of goals scored by EC Prospera:In the past 6 away games, EC Prospera averaged 0.5 goals per game, with 1.0 goals conceded and -0.5 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 1.5 goals per game,the over ball rate was 33%, the away team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

Marcilio Dias SC vs EC Prospera Stats of corners of both sides

Marcilio Dias SC

In the past 6 home games, Marcilio Dias SC won an average of 5.7 corners per game,and both sides averaged 11.5 corners per game, Marcilio Dias SC had a corner difference of -0.1 .

EC Prospera

In the past 6 home games, EC Prospera won an average of 2.5 corners per game,and both sides averaged 11.0 corners per game, EC Prospera had a corner difference of -6.0 .

Marcilio Dias SCvsEC Prospera Future (3 games) schedule

Marcilio Dias SC vs EC Prospera Forecast

Check out more (Marcilio Dias SC vs EC Prospera) match information on Football Ant:

AI Predictions Various Indexes Attacks and Defense Trends Game Exchanges
Topic Marcilio Dias SCEC ProsperaBRA D4