Home/News/Matches News/ LION CITY SAILORS VS ALBIREX NIIGATA FC PREDICTIONS,TEAM NEWS,MATCH PREVIEW,LINEUPS /

Lion City Sailors vs Albirex Niigata FC Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-23 19:36:57 822 Versions
Singapore LeagueSingapore League
1

Lion City Sailors GL:2/3.5/0.4

1 2

9 2

Albirex Niigata FC AH:0.55/0/1.5

12' - Corner Kick - Lion City Sailors13' - Corner Kick - Lion City Sailors18' - Corner Kick - Lion City Sailors23' - Corner Kick - Albirex Niigata FC31' - Corner Kick - Albirex Niigata FC33' - Corner Kick - Lion City Sailors42' - Corner Kick - Lion City Sailors42' - Goal - Lion City Sailors45' - Goal - Albirex Niigata FC54' - Goal - Albirex Niigata FC69' - Corner Kick - Lion City Sailors90' - Corner Kick - Lion City Sailors90' - Corner Kick - Lion City Sailors90' - Corner Kick - Lion City Sailors
1
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Singapore League between Albirex Niigata FC and Lion City Sailors is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/24 19:45.

Lion City SailorsvsAlbirex Niigata FC Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
SIN D1 (UTC+8)03/18 19:45 Albirex Niigata FC 1:1 Lion City Sailors
SICH S (UTC+8)02/19 17:30 Lion City Sailors 2:1 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)09/17 19:45 Lion City Sailors 1:1 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)07/23 19:45 Albirex Niigata FC 1:1 Lion City Sailors
SIN D1 (UTC+8)04/07 19:45 Lion City Sailors 2:2 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)11/22 18:05 Lion City Sailors 2:3 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)10/24 17:30 Albirex Niigata FC 2:1 Lion City Sailors
SIN D1 (UTC+8)08/21 19:45 Albirex Niigata FC 0:0 Lion City Sailors
SIN D1 (UTC+8)09/29 20:15 Albirex Niigata FC 1:0 Lion City Sailors
SIN D1 (UTC+8)07/18 19:45 Lion City Sailors 3:3 Albirex Niigata FC

Lion City Sailors Stats of recent matches

Lion City Sailors got 6 wins, 3 losses and 1 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 60%. A total of 23 goals were scored, with an average of 2.3 goals per game;a total of 18 goals were conceded, an average of 1.8 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 30%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Albirex Niigata FC Stats of recent matches

Albirex Niigata FC got 6 wins, 0 losses and 4 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 60%.A total of 35 goals were scored, with an average of 3.5 goals per game;a total of 11 goals were conceded, an average of 1.1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Lion City Sailors vs Albirex Niigata FC Game Preview

Lion City Sailors

Lion City Sailors's last match in the Singapore League on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 17:30. Lion City Sailors won 6-1 against Balestier Khalsa FC in the match,obtaining 10 corners (Corners of home team) and 7 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Albirex Niigata FC

Albirex Niigata FC's last match in the Singapore League on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 17:30. Albirex Niigata FC won 5-0 against Hougang United FC in the match,obtaining 6 corners (Corners of away team) and 9 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Lion City SailorsvsAlbirex Niigata FC Stats of last 10 games

Lion City Sailors

League Time Home Score Away
SIN D1 (UTC+8)06/19 17:30 Balestier Khalsa FC 1:6 Lion City Sailors
SIN D1 (UTC+8)05/21 17:30 Tampines Rovers FC 0:4 Lion City Sailors
SIN D1 (UTC+8)05/14 17:30 Lion City Sailors 1:0 Geylang United FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)05/06 19:45 Hougang United FC 3:4 Lion City Sailors
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/30 19:00 Lion City Sailors 1:2 Daegu FC
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/27 19:00 Urawa Red Diamonds 6:0 Lion City Sailors
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/24 22:00 Lion City Sailors 3:2 Shandong Taishan
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/21 19:00 Shandong Taishan 0:0 Lion City Sailors
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/18 19:00 Daegu FC 0:3 Lion City Sailors
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/15 22:00 Lion City Sailors 1:4 Urawa Red Diamonds

Albirex Niigata FC

League Time Home Score Away
SIN D1 (UTC+8)06/19 17:30 Albirex Niigata FC 5:0 Hougang United FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)05/27 19:45 Albirex Niigata FC 8:2 Geylang United FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)05/13 19:45 Balestier Khalsa FC 1:2 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)05/07 17:30 Tanjong Pagar Utd 1:2 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)04/09 20:30 Tampines Rovers FC 3:3 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)04/05 20:30 Geylang United FC 2:2 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)04/01 19:45 Hougang United FC 1:1 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)03/18 19:45 Albirex Niigata FC 1:1 Lion City Sailors
SIN D1 (UTC+8)03/12 17:30 Young Lions 0:5 Albirex Niigata FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)03/05 18:15 Albirex Niigata FC 6:0 Balestier Khalsa FC

Lion City Sailors vs Albirex Niigata FC Stats of goals scored by both sides

Lion City Sailors

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Lion City Sailors:In the past 6 home games, Lion City Sailors averaged 2.7 goals per game,with 1.5 goals conceded and 1.2 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 4.2 goals per game,the over ball rate was 67%,the home team winning rate was 67%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

Albirex Niigata FC

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Albirex Niigata FC:In the past 6 away games, Albirex Niigata FC averaged 2.5 goals per game, with 1.3 goals conceded and 1.2 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 60%, the away team winning rate was 50%,and the handicap winning rate was 20%.

Lion City Sailors vs Albirex Niigata FC Stats of corners of both sides

Lion City Sailors

In the past 6 home games, Lion City Sailors won an average of 5.3 corners per game,and both sides averaged 10.2 corners per game, Lion City Sailors had a corner difference of +0.5 .

Albirex Niigata FC

In the past 6 home games, Albirex Niigata FC won an average of 7.2 corners per game,and both sides averaged 10.0 corners per game, Albirex Niigata FC had a corner difference of +4.4 .

Lion City SailorsvsAlbirex Niigata FC Future (3 games) schedule

Lion City Sailors

League Time Home vs Away
SIN D1 (UTC+8)06/29 19:45 Lion City Sailors vs Young Lions
SIN D1 (UTC+8)07/03 17:30 Tanjong Pagar Utd vs Lion City Sailors
SIN D1 (UTC+8)07/09 17:30 Lion City Sailors vs Hougang United FC

Albirex Niigata FC

League Time Home vs Away
SIN D1 (UTC+8)07/01 19:45 Albirex Niigata FC vs Tampines Rovers FC
SIN D1 (UTC+8)07/08 19:45 Albirex Niigata FC vs Tanjong Pagar Utd
SIN D1 (UTC+8)07/16 17:30 Albirex Niigata FC vs Balestier Khalsa FC
Lion City Sailors vs Albirex Niigata FC Forecast

Check out more (Lion City Sailors vs Albirex Niigata FC) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Lion City SailorsAlbirex Niigata FCSingapore League