Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Latvia (w) vs Luxembourg (w) Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 12:05:46 636 Versions
Women World Cup Europe QualifyingWomen World Cup Europe Qualifying
2

Latvia (w) GL:4.5/1.5/0.15

1 0

1 5

Luxembourg (w) AH:1.05/0.00/0.75

9' - Corner Kick - Luxembourg (w)27' - Corner Kick - Latvia (w)43' - Corner Kick - Luxembourg (w)49' - Corner Kick - Luxembourg (w)52' - Yellow Card - Latvia (w)57' - Corner Kick - Luxembourg (w)64' - Yellow Card - Luxembourg (w)65' - Goal - Latvia (w)80' - Yellow Card - Latvia (w)
1
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Women World Cup Europe Qualifying between Luxembourg (w) and Latvia (w) is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/24 22:00.

Latvia (w)vsLuxembourg (w) Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
WWCPE (UTC+8)04/09 17:00 Luxembourg (w) 3:2 Latvia (w)
UEFACW (UTC+8)04/04 17:00 Luxembourg (w) 4:3 Latvia (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)04/05 00:30 Luxembourg (w) 0:0 Latvia (w)
UEFACW (UTC+8)03/03 20:00 Luxembourg (w) 2:0 Latvia (w)
INT CF (UTC+8)06/11 01:45 Luxembourg (w) 0:1 Latvia (w)

Latvia (w) Stats of recent matches

Latvia (w) got 1 wins, 8 losses and 1 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 10%. A total of 6 goals were scored, with an average of 0.6 goals per game;a total of 61 goals were conceded, an average of 6.1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 33%, and the handicap-winning rate was 17%.

Luxembourg (w) Stats of recent matches

Luxembourg (w) got 5 wins, 5 losses and 0 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 50%.A total of 24 goals were scored, with an average of 2.4 goals per game;a total of 33 goals were conceded, an average of 3.3 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 13%, and the handicap-winning rate was 63%.

Latvia (w) vs Luxembourg (w) Game Preview

Latvia (w)

Latvia (w)'s last match in the Women World Cup Europe Qualifying on (UTC+8)2022/04/13 01:00. Latvia (w) lost 0-8 against Austria (w) in the match,obtaining 0 corners (Corners of home team) and 0 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Luxembourg (w)

Luxembourg (w)'s last match in the Women World Cup Europe Qualifying on (UTC+8)2022/04/12 23:59. Luxembourg (w) won 2-1 against North Macedonia (w) in the match,obtaining 5 corners (Corners of away team) and 6 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Latvia (w)vsLuxembourg (w) Stats of last 10 games

Latvia (w)

League Time Home Score Away
WWCPE (UTC+8)04/13 01:00 Austria (w) 8:0 Latvia (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)04/09 17:00 Luxembourg (w) 3:2 Latvia (w)
INT FRL (UTC+8)02/22 16:00 Lithuania (w) 0:1 Latvia (w)
INT FRL (UTC+8)02/19 16:00 Venezuela (w) 3:0 Latvia (w)
INT FRL (UTC+8)02/16 16:00 Bulgaria (w) 1:1 Latvia (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)12/01 03:00 England (w) 20:0 Latvia (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)10/27 01:30 Latvia (w) 0:10 England (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)10/21 23:00 Latvia (w) 1:4 North Macedonia (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)09/22 02:00 Northern Ireland (w) 4:0 Latvia (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)09/17 22:00 Latvia (w) 1:8 Austria (w)

Luxembourg (w)

League Time Home Score Away
WWCPE (UTC+8)04/12 23:59 Luxembourg (w) 2:1 North Macedonia (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)04/09 17:00 Luxembourg (w) 3:2 Latvia (w)
INT FRL (UTC+8)02/20 02:00 Luxembourg (w) 11:0 Tahiti (w)
INT FRL (UTC+8)02/16 23:59 Luxembourg (w) 5:0 Tahiti (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)12/01 03:00 Luxembourg (w) 0:8 Austria (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)10/26 19:30 North Macedonia (w) 2:3 Luxembourg (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)10/22 23:59 Austria (w) 5:0 Luxembourg (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)09/22 02:15 Luxembourg (w) 0:10 England (w)
WWCPE (UTC+8)09/18 02:00 Northern Ireland (w) 4:0 Luxembourg (w)
INT FRL (UTC+8)06/12 23:59 Luxembourg (w) 0:1 Belgium (w)

Latvia (w) vs Luxembourg (w) Stats of goals scored by both sides

Latvia (w)

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Latvia (w):In the past 6 home games, Latvia (w) averaged 0.5 goals per game,with 5.8 goals conceded and -5.3 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 6.3 goals per game,the over ball rate was 120%,the home team winning rate was 0%,and the handicap winning rate was 20%.

Luxembourg (w)

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Luxembourg (w):In the past 6 away games, Luxembourg (w) averaged 1.3 goals per game, with 3.5 goals conceded and -2.2 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 4.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 500%, the away team winning rate was 50%,and the handicap winning rate was 400%.

Latvia (w) vs Luxembourg (w) Stats of corners of both sides

Latvia (w)

In the past 6 home games, Latvia (w) won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Latvia (w) had a corner difference of -.

Luxembourg (w)

In the past 6 home games, Luxembourg (w) won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Luxembourg (w) had a corner difference of -.

Latvia (w)vsLuxembourg (w) Future (3 games) schedule

Latvia (w) vs Luxembourg (w) Forecast

Check out more (Latvia (w) vs Luxembourg (w)) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Latvia (w)Luxembourg (w)Women World Cup Europe Qualifying