Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon vs Dinamo Samarqand Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 12:04:44 798 Versions
Uzbekistan Super LeagueUzbekistan Super League
2

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon GL:0.95/2.5/0.85

1 1

5 2

Dinamo Samarqand AH:0.90/-1.00/0.90

2' - Corner Kick - Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon4' - Corner Kick - Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon23' - Corner Kick - Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon28' - Corner Kick - Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon39' - Goal - Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon52' - Corner Kick - Dinamo Samarqand60' - Corner Kick - Dinamo Samarqand87' - Goal - Dinamo Samarqand90' - Corner Kick - Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
3
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Uzbek League between Dinamo Samarqand and Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/24 21:30.

Kuruvchi Kokand QoqonvsDinamo Samarqand Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
UZB D1 (UTC+8)08/10 21:00 Dinamo Samarqand 0:1 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
UZB D1 (UTC+8)06/15 21:00 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon 2:2 Dinamo Samarqand
UZB D1 (UTC+8)09/07 19:30 Dinamo Samarqand 0:0 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
UZB D1 (UTC+8)04/07 19:30 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon 2:1 Dinamo Samarqand
UZB D1 (UTC+8)08/02 21:00 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon 3:1 Dinamo Samarqand
UZB D1 (UTC+8)03/14 19:00 Dinamo Samarqand 0:1 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
Uzbekistan Cup (UTC+8)02/10 14:00 Dinamo Samarqand 3:0 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon Stats of recent matches

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon got 3 wins, 5 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 30%. A total of 13 goals were scored, with an average of 1.3 goals per game;a total of 15 goals were conceded, an average of 1.5 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 44%, and the handicap-winning rate was 44%.

Dinamo Samarqand Stats of recent matches

Dinamo Samarqand got 1 wins, 6 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 10%.A total of 8 goals were scored, with an average of 0.8 goals per game;a total of 14 goals were conceded, an average of 1.4 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 30%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon vs Dinamo Samarqand Game Preview

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon's last match in the Uzbek League on (UTC+8)2022/06/21 23:00. Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon drew 1-1 against Kuruvchi Bunyodkor in the match,obtaining 4 corners (Corners of home team) and 1 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Dinamo Samarqand

Dinamo Samarqand's last match in the Uzbek League on (UTC+8)2022/06/18 23:00. Dinamo Samarqand lost 1-3 against Termez Surkhon in the match,obtaining 6 corners (Corners of away team) and 5 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Kuruvchi Kokand QoqonvsDinamo Samarqand Stats of last 10 games

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon

League Time Home Score Away
UZB D1 (UTC+8)06/21 23:00 Kuruvchi Bunyodkor 1:1 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/28 22:00 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon 1:3 Qizilqum Zarafshon
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/24 22:00 Sogdiana Jizak 3:0 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/18 19:45 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon 1:1 Pakhtakor
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/11 22:00 Lokomotiv Tashkent 1:2 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/06 21:30 Termez Surkhon 1:0 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/02 21:30 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon 0:1 Nasaf Qarshi
UZB D1 (UTC+8)04/27 21:30 OTMK Olmaliq 3:0 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon
UzbC (UTC+8)04/20 20:00 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon 4:0 Mashal Muborak
UzbC (UTC+8)04/15 21:15 Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon 4:1 Do stlik Oltiariq

Dinamo Samarqand

League Time Home Score Away
UZB D1 (UTC+8)06/18 23:00 Dinamo Samarqand 1:3 Termez Surkhon
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/23 22:00 Dinamo Samarqand 1:2 OTMK Olmaliq
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/17 22:00 Metallurg Bekobod 2:1 Dinamo Samarqand
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/11 22:00 Dinamo Samarqand 0:1 Navbahor Namangan
UZB D1 (UTC+8)05/05 21:30 Olympic FK Tashkent 1:1 Dinamo Samarqand
UZB D1 (UTC+8)04/30 21:40 Dinamo Samarqand 1:1 Neftchi Fargona
UZB D1 (UTC+8)04/25 21:30 Dinamo Samarqand 3:1 Lokomotiv Tashkent
UzbC (UTC+8)04/18 21:25 Qizilqum Zarafshon 0:0 Dinamo Samarqand
UzbC (UTC+8)04/12 21:00 Navbahor Namangan 1:0 Dinamo Samarqand
UzbC (UTC+8)04/06 21:15 Dinamo Samarqand 0:2 Neftchi Fargona

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon vs Dinamo Samarqand Stats of goals scored by both sides

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon:In the past 6 home games, Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon averaged 1.8 goals per game,with 1.0 goals conceded and 0.8 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 133%,the home team winning rate was 50%,and the handicap winning rate was 100%.

Dinamo Samarqand

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Dinamo Samarqand:In the past 6 away games, Dinamo Samarqand averaged 0.5 goals per game, with 1.2 goals conceded and -0.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 1.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 133%, the away team winning rate was 0%,and the handicap winning rate was 75%.

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon vs Dinamo Samarqand Stats of corners of both sides

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon

In the past 6 home games, Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon had a corner difference of -.

Dinamo Samarqand

In the past 6 home games, Dinamo Samarqand won an average of 3.0 corners per game,and both sides averaged 8.8 corners per game, Dinamo Samarqand had a corner difference of -2.8 .

Kuruvchi Kokand QoqonvsDinamo Samarqand Future (3 games) schedule

Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon vs Dinamo Samarqand Forecast

Check out more (Kuruvchi Kokand Qoqon vs Dinamo Samarqand) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Kuruvchi Kokand QoqonDinamo SamarqandUzbek League