Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Juazeirense vs EC Jacuipense Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 18:50:29 987 Versions
Brazilian Serie DBrazilian Serie D
3

Juazeirense GL:7.4/2.5/0.08

0 2

8 3

EC Jacuipense AH:0.45/0.00/1.68

1' - Corner Kick - EC Jacuipense3' - Corner Kick - EC Jacuipense11' - Corner Kick - EC Jacuipense13' - Corner Kick - Juazeirense20' - Goal - EC Jacuipense23' - Corner Kick - Juazeirense31' - Corner Kick - Juazeirense38' - Corner Kick - Juazeirense52' - Corner Kick - Juazeirense61' - Penalty Kick - EC Jacuipense83' - Corner Kick - Juazeirense90' - Corner Kick - Juazeirense90' - Corner Kick - Juazeirense
2
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The BRA D4 between EC Jacuipense and Juazeirense is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/25 03:00.

JuazeirensevsEC Jacuipense Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/09 02:00 EC Jacuipense 1:2 Juazeirense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)01/24 03:00 Juazeirense 2:5 EC Jacuipense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)03/29 03:00 EC Jacuipense 1:1 Juazeirense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)02/17 03:00 Juazeirense 2:1 EC Jacuipense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)02/11 03:00 EC Jacuipense 1:0 Juazeirense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)01/28 03:00 Juazeirense 2:0 EC Jacuipense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)03/03 07:35 EC Jacuipense 1:0 Juazeirense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)03/14 03:00 EC Jacuipense 0:2 Juazeirense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)03/23 03:00 EC Jacuipense 1:3 Juazeirense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)03/16 03:00 Juazeirense 1:1 EC Jacuipense

Juazeirense Stats of recent matches

Juazeirense got 2 wins, 5 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%. A total of 7 goals were scored, with an average of 0.7 goals per game;a total of 12 goals were conceded, an average of 1.2 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 50%, and the handicap-winning rate was 60%.

EC Jacuipense Stats of recent matches

EC Jacuipense got 3 wins, 2 losses and 5 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 30%.A total of 14 goals were scored, with an average of 1.4 goals per game;a total of 11 goals were conceded, an average of 1.1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 30%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Juazeirense vs EC Jacuipense Game Preview

Juazeirense

Juazeirense's last match in the BRA D4 on (UTC+8)2022/06/17 07:00. Juazeirense drew 1-1 against Alagoinhas Atletico BA in the match,obtaining 8 corners (Corners of home team) and 3 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

EC Jacuipense

EC Jacuipense's last match in the BRA D4 on (UTC+8)2022/06/20 03:00. EC Jacuipense won 2-0 against Santa Cruz PE in the match,obtaining 1 corners (Corners of away team) and 2 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

JuazeirensevsEC Jacuipense Stats of last 10 games

Juazeirense

League Time Home Score Away
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/17 07:00 Alagoinhas Atletico BA 1:1 Juazeirense
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/12 05:00 Juazeirense 1:0 Lagarto
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/06 03:00 ASA AL 1:0 Juazeirense
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/29 05:00 Juazeirense 0:0 ASA AL
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/22 02:00 Lagarto 2:0 Juazeirense
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/16 03:00 Juazeirense 0:2 Alagoinhas Atletico BA
BRA CUP (UTC+8)05/12 06:00 Juazeirense 1:2 Palmeiras
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/09 02:00 EC Jacuipense 1:2 Juazeirense
BRA CUP (UTC+8)05/01 08:00 Palmeiras 2:1 Juazeirense
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/25 03:00 CS Sergipe 1:1 Juazeirense

EC Jacuipense

League Time Home Score Away
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/20 03:00 Santa Cruz PE 0:2 EC Jacuipense
BRA D4 (UTC+8)06/05 02:00 Lagarto 2:1 EC Jacuipense
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/30 03:00 EC Jacuipense 2:2 Lagarto
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/16 03:00 EC Jacuipense 2:0 Santa Cruz PE
BRA D4 (UTC+8)05/09 02:00 EC Jacuipense 1:2 Juazeirense
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/24 03:00 CS Esportivo AL 3:3 EC Jacuipense
BRA D4 (UTC+8)04/18 03:00 EC Jacuipense 1:1 CS Sergipe
BRA CBD (UTC+8)04/04 03:00 Alagoinhas Atletico BA 1:1 EC Jacuipense
BRA CBD (UTC+8)03/31 08:30 EC Jacuipense 1:0 Barcelona BA
BRA CBD (UTC+8)03/28 03:00 Barcelona BA 0:0 EC Jacuipense

Juazeirense vs EC Jacuipense Stats of goals scored by both sides

Juazeirense

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Juazeirense:In the past 6 home games, Juazeirense averaged 0.8 goals per game,with 0.8 goals conceded and 0.0 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 1.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 60%,the home team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 60%.

EC Jacuipense

Analysis on the number of goals scored by EC Jacuipense:In the past 6 away games, EC Jacuipense averaged 1.3 goals per game, with 1.7 goals conceded and -0.4 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.0 goals per game,the over ball rate was 80%, the away team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 40%.

Juazeirense vs EC Jacuipense Stats of corners of both sides

Juazeirense

In the past 6 home games, Juazeirense won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Juazeirense had a corner difference of -.

EC Jacuipense

In the past 6 home games, EC Jacuipense won an average of 4.3 corners per game,and both sides averaged 11.3 corners per game, EC Jacuipense had a corner difference of -2.7 .

JuazeirensevsEC Jacuipense Future (3 games) schedule

Juazeirense vs EC Jacuipense Forecast

Check out more (Juazeirense vs EC Jacuipense) match information on Football Ant:

Topic JuazeirenseEC JacuipenseBRA D4