Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Johor Darul Takzim vs Selangor Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 12:02:05 641 Versions
Malaysian Super LeagueMalaysian Super League
3

Johor Darul Takzim GL:0.85/4.5/0.95

5 1

6 0

Selangor AH:1.68/-0.25/0.45

3' - Goal - Johor Darul Takzim5' - Corner Kick - Johor Darul Takzim24' - Goal - Johor Darul Takzim27' - Corner Kick - Johor Darul Takzim35' - Goal - Johor Darul Takzim52' - Corner Kick - Johor Darul Takzim54' - Own Goal - Johor Darul Takzim82' - Goal - Selangor86' - Corner Kick - Johor Darul Takzim90' - Corner Kick - Johor Darul Takzim90' - Corner Kick - Selangor90' - Goal - Johor Darul Takzim
3
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Liga Super Malaysia between Selangor and Johor Darul Takzim is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/24 20:15.

Johor Darul TakzimvsSelangor Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
MAS SL (UTC+8)07/28 21:00 Selangor 1:3 Johor Darul Takzim
MAS SL (UTC+8)03/17 21:00 Johor Darul Takzim 1:1 Selangor
MAS SL (UTC+8)09/19 21:00 Johor Darul Takzim 6:1 Selangor
MALAC (UTC+8)10/26 21:00 Selangor 0:3 Johor Darul Takzim
MALAC (UTC+8)10/19 21:00 Johor Darul Takzim 2:1 Selangor
MAS SL (UTC+8)06/19 21:00 Johor Darul Takzim 3:2 Selangor
MAS SL (UTC+8)03/01 21:00 Selangor 2:4 Johor Darul Takzim
MAS SL (UTC+8)05/12 21:00 Selangor 2:2 Johor Darul Takzim
MAS SL (UTC+8)05/02 21:00 Johor Darul Takzim 2:0 Selangor
MALAC (UTC+8)09/09 21:00 Johor Darul Takzim 3:1 Selangor

Johor Darul Takzim Stats of recent matches

Johor Darul Takzim got 7 wins, 1 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 70%. A total of 19 goals were scored, with an average of 1.9 goals per game;a total of 10 goals were conceded, an average of 1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 30%, and the handicap-winning rate was 50%.

Selangor Stats of recent matches

Selangor got 4 wins, 4 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 40%.A total of 21 goals were scored, with an average of 2.1 goals per game;a total of 15 goals were conceded, an average of 1.5 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Johor Darul Takzim vs Selangor Game Preview

Johor Darul Takzim

Johor Darul Takzim's last match in the Liga Super Malaysia on (UTC+8)2022/05/18 20:15. Johor Darul Takzim drew 2-2 against Pahang in the match,obtaining 9 corners (Corners of home team) and 10 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Selangor

Selangor's last match in the Liga Super Malaysia on (UTC+8)2022/04/29 22:00. Selangor won 3-1 against Pahang in the match,obtaining 3 corners (Corners of away team) and 7 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Johor Darul TakzimvsSelangor Stats of last 10 games

Johor Darul Takzim

League Time Home Score Away
MAS SL (UTC+8)05/18 20:15 Johor Darul Takzim 2:2 Pahang
MAS FAC (UTC+8)05/14 20:15 Johor Darul Takzim 3:0 Sarawak United
MAS SL (UTC+8)05/11 21:00 Negeri Sembilan 0:1 Johor Darul Takzim
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/30 17:00 Johor Darul Takzim 2:1 Ulsan Hyundai FC
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/27 22:00 Guangzhou FC 0:2 Johor Darul Takzim
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/24 22:00 Johor Darul Takzim 0:5 Kawasaki Frontale
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/21 22:00 Kawasaki Frontale 0:0 Johor Darul Takzim
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/18 22:00 Ulsan Hyundai FC 1:2 Johor Darul Takzim
AFC CL (UTC+8)04/15 22:00 Johor Darul Takzim 5:0 Guangzhou FC
MAS SL (UTC+8)04/10 22:00 Johor Darul Takzim 2:1 Terengganu

Selangor

League Time Home Score Away
MAS SL (UTC+8)04/29 22:00 Selangor 3:1 Pahang
MAS SL (UTC+8)04/29 22:00 Selangor 3:1 Pahang
MAS SL (UTC+8)04/22 22:00 Terengganu 2:0 Selangor
MAS SL (UTC+8)04/10 22:00 Selangor 4:1 Kedah
MAS SL (UTC+8)04/05 22:00 Negeri Sembilan 2:2 Selangor
MAS FAC (UTC+8)03/11 21:00 Selangor 6:0 Harini KS FC
MAS SL (UTC+8)03/04 21:40 Kuala Lumpur 3:3 Selangor
INT CF (UTC+8)02/20 20:45 Selangor 0:2 Terengganu
MALAC (UTC+8)11/18 21:00 Kuala Lumpur 1:0 Selangor
MALAC (UTC+8)11/14 21:00 Selangor 0:2 Kuala Lumpur

Johor Darul Takzim vs Selangor Stats of goals scored by both sides

Johor Darul Takzim

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Johor Darul Takzim:In the past 6 home games, Johor Darul Takzim averaged 2.3 goals per game,with 1.5 goals conceded and 0.8 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 100%,the home team winning rate was 67%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

Selangor

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Selangor:In the past 6 away games, Selangor averaged 1.5 goals per game, with 1.7 goals conceded and -0.2 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.2 goals per game,the over ball rate was 60%, the away team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 17%.

Johor Darul Takzim vs Selangor Stats of corners of both sides

Johor Darul Takzim

In the past 6 home games, Johor Darul Takzim won an average of 7.5 corners per game,and both sides averaged 10.0 corners per game, Johor Darul Takzim had a corner difference of +5.0 .

Selangor

In the past 6 home games, Selangor won an average of 4.8 corners per game,and both sides averaged 8.8 corners per game, Selangor had a corner difference of +0.8 .

Johor Darul TakzimvsSelangor Future (3 games) schedule

Johor Darul Takzim

League Time Home vs Away
MAS SL (UTC+8)06/28 21:00 Johor Darul Takzim vs Petaling Jaya City FC
MAS SL (UTC+8)07/02 21:00 Melaka United vs Johor Darul Takzim
MAS SL (UTC+8)07/15 20:15 Sabah vs Johor Darul Takzim

Selangor

League Time Home vs Away
MAS SL (UTC+8)06/28 21:00 Selangor vs Sabah
MAS FAC (UTC+8)07/02 21:00 Selangor vs Kuala Lumpur
MAS SL (UTC+8)07/05 20:15 Melaka United vs Selangor
Johor Darul Takzim vs Selangor Forecast

Check out more (Johor Darul Takzim vs Selangor) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Johor Darul TakzimSelangorLiga Super Malaysia