Home/News/Matches News/ DALIAN PRO VS HENAN SONGSHAN LONGMEN PREDICTIONS,TEAM NEWS,MATCH PREVIEW,LINEUPS /

Dalian Pro vs Henan Songshan Longmen Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-23 19:36:30 895 Versions
Chinese Super LeagueChinese Super League
2

Dalian Pro GL:4.9/2.5/0.14

0 2

5 1

Henan Songshan Longmen AH:0.48/0/1.7

1' - Corner Kick - Henan Songshan Longmen24' - scheduleType14 - Henan Songshan Longmen25' - Red Card - Henan Songshan Longmen29' - scheduleType11 - Henan Songshan Longmen39' - Yellow Card - Dalian Pro40' - Goal - Henan Songshan Longmen46' - scheduleType11 - Dalian Pro46' - scheduleType11 - Dalian Pro46' - scheduleType11 - Dalian Pro49' - Corner Kick - Dalian Pro56' - Corner Kick - Dalian Pro56' - Yellow Card - Dalian Pro59' - Corner Kick - Dalian Pro60' - scheduleType11 - Dalian Pro60' - scheduleType11 - Henan Songshan Longmen60' - scheduleType11 - Henan Songshan Longmen65' - Yellow Card - Henan Songshan Longmen68' - Corner Kick - Dalian Pro72' - Corner Kick - Henan Songshan Longmen74' - scheduleType14 - Henan Songshan Longmen75' - scheduleType11 - Dalian Pro76' - Penalty Kick - Henan Songshan Longmen82' - Corner Kick - Dalian Pro84' - scheduleType11 - Henan Songshan Longmen
1
1
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Chinese Super League between Henan Songshan Longmen and Dalian Pro is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/24 19:30.

Dalian ProvsHenan Songshan Longmen Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
CHA CSL (UTC+8)06/04 19:30 Henan Songshan Longmen 2:2 Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)12/25 19:30 Henan Songshan Longmen 1:0 Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)12/12 19:30 Dalian Pro 1:0 Henan Songshan Longmen
CHA CSL (UTC+8)09/03 18:00 Henan Songshan Longmen 0:4 Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)07/31 20:00 Dalian Pro 1:1 Henan Songshan Longmen
CHA CSL (UTC+8)07/07 19:35 Dalian Pro 3:1 Henan Songshan Longmen
CHA CSL (UTC+8)03/03 15:30 Henan Songshan Longmen 1:1 Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)08/18 19:35 Dalian Pro 2:1 Henan Songshan Longmen
CHA CSL (UTC+8)03/31 19:35 Henan Songshan Longmen 1:1 Dalian Pro
CFC (UTC+8)05/11 15:30 Dalian Pro 2:2 Henan Songshan Longmen

Dalian Pro Stats of recent matches

Dalian Pro got 3 wins, 4 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 30%. A total of 12 goals were scored, with an average of 1.2 goals per game;a total of 11 goals were conceded, an average of 1.1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 70%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Henan Songshan Longmen Stats of recent matches

Henan Songshan Longmen got 7 wins, 1 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 70%.A total of 17 goals were scored, with an average of 1.7 goals per game;a total of 7 goals were conceded, an average of 0.7 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 60%, and the handicap-winning rate was 70%.

Dalian Pro vs Henan Songshan Longmen Game Preview

Dalian Pro

Dalian Pro's last match in the Chinese Super League on (UTC+8)2022/06/12 19:30. Dalian Pro drew 1-1 against Changchun Yatai in the match,obtaining 8 corners (Corners of home team) and 4 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Henan Songshan Longmen

Henan Songshan Longmen's last match in the Chinese Super League on (UTC+8)2022/06/11 19:30. Henan Songshan Longmen won 3-1 against Zhejiang Greentown in the match,obtaining 4 corners (Corners of away team) and 4 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Dalian ProvsHenan Songshan Longmen Stats of last 10 games

Dalian Pro

League Time Home Score Away
CHA CSL (UTC+8)06/12 19:30 Changchun Yatai 1:1 Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)06/08 19:30 Dalian Pro 2:0 Guangzhou City
CHA CSL (UTC+8)06/04 19:30 Henan Songshan Longmen 2:2 Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)01/12 15:30 Dalian Pro 0:1 Chengdu Better City FC
CHA CSL (UTC+8)01/08 15:30 Chengdu Better City FC 1:1 Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)01/03 15:30 Dalian Pro 4:1 Qingdao FC
CHA CSL (UTC+8)12/31 15:30 Cangzhou Mighty Lions 2:0 Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)12/28 15:30 Dalian Pro 0:1 Chongqing Liangjiang Athletic
CHA CSL (UTC+8)12/25 19:30 Henan Songshan Longmen 1:0 Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)12/21 19:30 Qingdao FC 1:2 Dalian Pro

Dalian Pro vs Henan Songshan Longmen Stats of goals scored by both sides

Dalian Pro

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Dalian Pro:In the past 6 home games, Dalian Pro averaged 1.3 goals per game,with 1.2 goals conceded and 0.1 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.5 goals per game,the over ball rate was 50%,the home team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 33%.

Henan Songshan Longmen

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Henan Songshan Longmen:In the past 6 away games, Henan Songshan Longmen averaged 0.5 goals per game, with 1.2 goals conceded and -0.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 1.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 17%, the away team winning rate was 0%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

Dalian Pro vs Henan Songshan Longmen Stats of corners of both sides

Dalian Pro

In the past 6 home games, Dalian Pro won an average of 6.7 corners per game,and both sides averaged 9.5 corners per game, Dalian Pro had a corner difference of +3.9 .

Henan Songshan Longmen

In the past 6 home games, Henan Songshan Longmen won an average of 1.7 corners per game,and both sides averaged 6.5 corners per game, Henan Songshan Longmen had a corner difference of -3.1 .

Dalian ProvsHenan Songshan Longmen Future (3 games) schedule

Dalian Pro

League Time Home vs Away
CHA CSL (UTC+8)06/28 19:30 Guangzhou City vs Dalian Pro
CHA CSL (UTC+8)07/02 17:30 Dalian Pro vs Changchun Yatai
CHA CSL (UTC+8)07/06 18:30 Zhejiang Greentown vs Dalian Pro
Dalian Pro vs Henan Songshan Longmen Forecast

Check out more (Dalian Pro vs Henan Songshan Longmen) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Dalian ProHenan Songshan LongmenChinese Super League