Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Cobreloa vs Union San Felipe Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-09-23 21:00:43 764 Versions
Chile Primera BChile Primera B
4

Cobreloa GL:5.4/1.5/0.12

1 0

6 4

Union San Felipe AH:0.40/0.00/1.85

13' - Corner Kick - Cobreloa17' - Corner Kick - Union San Felipe20' - Corner Kick - Cobreloa22' - Goal - Cobreloa25' - Corner Kick - Cobreloa32' - Corner Kick - Union San Felipe37' - Corner Kick - Cobreloa53' - Corner Kick - Cobreloa54' - Yellow Card - Cobreloa63' - Yellow Card - Union San Felipe67' - Yellow Card - Cobreloa74' - Corner Kick - Union San Felipe77' - Corner Kick - Union San Felipe82' - Yellow Card - Union San Felipe83' - Yellow Card - Cobreloa90' - Corner Kick - Cobreloa
2
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Chile Primera B between Union San Felipe and Cobreloa is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/09/27 04:30.

CobreloavsUnion San Felipe Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
CHI D2 (UTC+8)04/30 06:00 Union San Felipe 1:1 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)09/17 01:00 Cobreloa 2:1 Union San Felipe
CHI D2 (UTC+8)05/10 08:30 Union San Felipe 0:0 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)11/25 21:30 Union San Felipe 0:0 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)09/23 22:00 Cobreloa 0:2 Union San Felipe
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/26 03:30 Cobreloa 1:0 Union San Felipe
CHI D2 (UTC+8)04/01 04:30 Union San Felipe 2:2 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)09/24 04:00 Union San Felipe 0:1 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)04/16 03:00 Cobreloa 0:1 Union San Felipe
CHI D2 (UTC+8)07/31 08:30 Union San Felipe 0:1 Cobreloa

Cobreloa Stats of recent matches

Cobreloa got 6 wins, 0 losses and 4 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 60%. A total of 9 goals were scored, with an average of 0.9 goals per game;a total of 3 goals were conceded, an average of 0.3 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 70%, and the handicap-winning rate was 80%.

Union San Felipe Stats of recent matches

Union San Felipe got 4 wins, 4 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 40%.A total of 16 goals were scored, with an average of 1.6 goals per game;a total of 14 goals were conceded, an average of 1.4 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 60%, and the handicap-winning rate was 50%.

Cobreloa vs Union San Felipe Game Preview

Cobreloa

Cobreloa's last match in the Chile Cup on (UTC+8)2022/09/23 23:30. Cobreloa drew 0-0 against CD Magallanes in the match,obtaining 4 corners (Corners of home team) and 2 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Union San Felipe

Union San Felipe's last match in the Chile Primera B on (UTC+8)2022/09/11 00:30. Union San Felipe lost 2-3 against Santiago Wanderers in the match,obtaining 9 corners (Corners of away team) and 4 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

CobreloavsUnion San Felipe Stats of last 10 games

Cobreloa

League Time Home Score Away
Chile Cup (UTC+8)09/23 23:30 CD Magallanes 0:0 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)09/15 23:30 Deportes Recoleta 0:1 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)09/08 00:30 Barnechea 0:1 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/31 08:30 Cobreloa 2:1 Municipal Iquique
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/25 08:30 Cobreloa 1:0 Melipilla
Chile Cup (UTC+8)08/21 03:45 Cobreloa 1:0 Santiago Morning
Chile Cup (UTC+8)08/17 03:00 Santiago Morning 0:0 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/12 08:00 Puerto Montt 1:1 Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/06 08:00 Cobreloa 1:0 CD Magallanes
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/01 08:30 Deportes Santa Cruz 1:1 Cobreloa

Union San Felipe

League Time Home Score Away
CHI D2 (UTC+8)09/11 00:30 Union San Felipe 2:3 Santiago Wanderers
CHI D2 (UTC+8)09/07 08:30 Deportes Temuco 1:0 Union San Felipe
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/31 06:00 Union San Felipe 1:0 Universidad de Concepcion
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/24 08:30 San Luis Quillota 2:2 Union San Felipe
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/16 05:30 Union San Felipe 2:1 Barnechea
CHI D2 (UTC+8)08/10 08:00 Melipilla 1:0 Union San Felipe
CHI D2 (UTC+8)07/26 08:30 Union San Felipe 2:0 Santiago Morning
CHI D2 (UTC+8)07/19 06:00 Rangers Talca 2:1 Union San Felipe
CHI D2 (UTC+8)07/09 06:00 Union San Felipe 3:1 CD Copiapo S.A.
CHI D2 (UTC+8)07/02 08:30 Deportes Recoleta 3:3 Union San Felipe

Cobreloa vs Union San Felipe Stats of goals scored by both sides

Cobreloa

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Cobreloa:In the past 6 home games, Cobreloa averaged 1.2 goals per game,with 0.2 goals conceded and 1.0 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 1.3 goals per game,the over ball rate was 33%,the home team winning rate was 100%,and the handicap winning rate was 100%.

Union San Felipe

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Union San Felipe:In the past 6 away games, Union San Felipe averaged 1.0 goals per game, with 2.0 goals conceded and -1.0 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.0 goals per game,the over ball rate was 50%, the away team winning rate was 0%,and the handicap winning rate was 0%.

Cobreloa vs Union San Felipe Stats of corners of both sides

Cobreloa

In the past 6 home games, Cobreloa won an average of 5.0 corners per game,and both sides averaged 7.0 corners per game, Cobreloa had a corner difference of +3.0 .

Union San Felipe

In the past 6 home games, Union San Felipe won an average of 2.0 corners per game,and both sides averaged 5.8 corners per game, Union San Felipe had a corner difference of -1.8 .

CobreloavsUnion San Felipe Future (3 games) schedule

Cobreloa

League Time Home vs Away
Chile Cup (UTC+8)09/30 04:30 Cobreloa vs CD Magallanes
CHI D2 (UTC+8)10/10 04:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Cobreloa
CHI D2 (UTC+8)10/17 04:00 Cobreloa vs Deportes Temuco

Union San Felipe

League Time Home vs Away
CHI D2 (UTC+8)10/03 04:00 Union San Felipe vs CD Magallanes
CHI D2 (UTC+8)10/10 04:00 Deportes Santa Cruz vs Union San Felipe
CHI D2 (UTC+8)10/17 04:00 Union San Felipe vs Puerto Montt
Cobreloa vs Union San Felipe Forecast

Check out more (Cobreloa vs Union San Felipe) match information on Football Ant:

Topic CobreloaUnion San FelipeChile Primera B