Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Banfield vs Barracas Central Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-06-24 20:33:36 536 Versions
Argentine Division 1Argentine Division 1
1

Banfield GL:3.35/2.5/0.21

1 1

9 1

Barracas Central AH:2.50/-0.25/0.30

13' - Own Goal - Barracas Central42' - Yellow Card - Barracas Central45' - Yellow Card - Barracas Central56' - scheduleType11 - Banfield57' - Goal - Banfield61' - Yellow Card - Barracas Central66' - scheduleType11 - Barracas Central67' - scheduleType11 - Barracas Central72' - scheduleType11 - Banfield79' - scheduleType11 - Banfield79' - scheduleType11 - Banfield80' - scheduleType11 - Barracas Central86' - scheduleType11 - Barracas Central90' - Yellow Card - Barracas Central90' - Yellow Card - Banfield
4
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Argentine Division 1 between Barracas Central and Banfield is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/25 06:00.

Banfield Stats of recent matches

Banfield got 2 wins, 3 losses and 5 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%. A total of 8 goals were scored, with an average of 0.8 goals per game;a total of 10 goals were conceded, an average of 1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 80%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Barracas Central Stats of recent matches

Barracas Central got 3 wins, 4 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 30%.A total of 14 goals were scored, with an average of 1.4 goals per game;a total of 18 goals were conceded, an average of 1.8 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 60%.

Banfield vs Barracas Central Game Preview

Banfield

Banfield's last match in the Argentine Division 1 on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 23:59. Banfield won 1-0 against Club Atletico Tigre in the match,obtaining 4 corners (Corners of home team) and 4 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Barracas Central

Barracas Central's last match in the Argentine Division 1 on (UTC+8)2022/06/20 08:30. Barracas Central lost 1-3 against Boca Juniors in the match,obtaining 2 corners (Corners of away team) and 2 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

BanfieldvsBarracas Central Stats of last 10 games

Banfield

League Time Home Score Away
ARG D1 (UTC+8)06/19 23:59 Club Atletico Tigre 0:1 Banfield
ARG D1 (UTC+8)06/16 03:30 Banfield 2:1 Central Cordoba SDE
ARG D1 (UTC+8)06/12 02:30 Arsenal de Sarandi 0:0 Banfield
ARG D1 (UTC+8)06/05 03:30 Banfield 1:2 Newells Old Boys
CON CSA (UTC+8)05/25 06:15 Santos 1:1 Banfield
CON CSA (UTC+8)05/18 06:15 Banfield 1:1 Universidad Catolica
ARG D1 (UTC+8)05/10 08:30 Banfield 1:1 Atletico Tucuman
CON CSA (UTC+8)05/06 08:30 Banfield 0:1 Union La Calera
ARG D1 (UTC+8)05/01 03:00 Racing Club 1:1 Banfield
CON CSA (UTC+8)04/28 08:30 Universidad Catolica 2:0 Banfield

Barracas Central

League Time Home Score Away
ARG D1 (UTC+8)06/20 08:30 Barracas Central 1:3 Boca Juniors
ARG D1 (UTC+8)06/16 01:00 Barracas Central 1:2 Union Santa Fe
ARG D1 (UTC+8)06/12 02:30 Club Atletico Tigre 1:1 Barracas Central
ARG D1 (UTC+8)06/04 07:00 Barracas Central 1:1 Central Cordoba SDE
ARG C (UTC+8)05/13 04:10 Barracas Central 4:1 Club Atletico Acassuso
ARG D1 (UTC+8)05/07 08:30 Barracas Central 3:1 Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba
ARG D1 (UTC+8)05/01 06:00 Boca Juniors 2:0 Barracas Central
ARG D1 (UTC+8)04/24 08:30 Barracas Central 1:1 Velez Sarsfield
ARG D1 (UTC+8)04/20 01:00 Arsenal de Sarandi 0:1 Barracas Central
ARG D1 (UTC+8)04/17 06:00 Barracas Central 1:6 Estudiantes La Plata

Banfield vs Barracas Central Stats of goals scored by both sides

Banfield

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Banfield:In the past 6 home games, Banfield averaged 1.3 goals per game,with 1.2 goals conceded and 0.1 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.5 goals per game,the over ball rate was 50%,the home team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 33%.

Barracas Central

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Barracas Central:In the past 6 away games, Barracas Central averaged 1.3 goals per game, with 1.2 goals conceded and 0.1 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.5 goals per game,the over ball rate was 50%, the away team winning rate was 50%,and the handicap winning rate was 83%.

Banfield vs Barracas Central Stats of corners of both sides

Banfield

In the past 6 home games, Banfield won an average of 6.8 corners per game,and both sides averaged 10.2 corners per game, Banfield had a corner difference of +3.5 .

Barracas Central

In the past 6 home games, Barracas Central won an average of 3.2 corners per game,and both sides averaged 10.8 corners per game, Barracas Central had a corner difference of -4.5 .

BanfieldvsBarracas Central Future (3 games) schedule

Banfield

League Time Home vs Away
ARG D1 (UTC+8)07/02 08:30 Boca Juniors vs Banfield
ARG D1 (UTC+8)07/11 04:00 Banfield vs Union Santa Fe
ARG D1 (UTC+8)07/18 02:30 Banfield vs San Lorenzo

Barracas Central

League Time Home vs Away
ARG D1 (UTC+8)07/04 02:00 Barracas Central vs San Lorenzo
ARG D1 (UTC+8)07/16 23:59 Barracas Central vs Argentinos juniors
ARG D1 (UTC+8)07/21 08:30 Estudiantes La Plata vs Barracas Central
Banfield vs Barracas Central Forecast

Check out more (Banfield vs Barracas Central) match information on Football Ant:

Topic BanfieldBarracas CentralArgentine Division 1