Football Ant:Home>News>Matches News>News Content>

Aldosivi Mar del Plata vs Central Cordoba SDE Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

2022-09-23 22:00:22 524 Versions
Argentine Division 1Argentine Division 1
2

Aldosivi Mar del Plata GL:7.5/3.5/0.08

0 3

4 4

Central Cordoba SDE AH:0.70/0.00/1.20

15' - Corner Kick - Aldosivi Mar del Plata18' - Corner Kick - Central Cordoba SDE19' - Corner Kick - Aldosivi Mar del Plata26' - Corner Kick - Central Cordoba SDE33' - Yellow Card - Central Cordoba SDE44' - Yellow Card - Aldosivi Mar del Plata51' - Yellow Card - Central Cordoba SDE54' - Yellow Card - Aldosivi Mar del Plata59' - Goal - Central Cordoba SDE64' - Goal - Central Cordoba SDE66' - scheduleType11 - Aldosivi Mar del Plata66' - scheduleType11 - Aldosivi Mar del Plata66' - scheduleType11 - Aldosivi Mar del Plata68' - Corner Kick - Aldosivi Mar del Plata68' - Corner Kick - Aldosivi Mar del Plata73' - scheduleType11 - Aldosivi Mar del Plata75' - scheduleType11 - Central Cordoba SDE80' - Goal - Central Cordoba SDE83' - scheduleType11 - Central Cordoba SDE83' - scheduleType11 - Central Cordoba SDE90' - Corner Kick - Central Cordoba SDE90' - Corner Kick - Central Cordoba SDE
2
0.00% Who Will Win? 0.00%
The Argentine Division 1 between Central Cordoba SDE and Aldosivi Mar del Plata is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/09/27 06:00.

Aldosivi Mar del PlatavsCentral Cordoba SDE Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
ARG D1 (UTC+8)02/27 06:35 Aldosivi Mar del Plata 0:0 Central Cordoba SDE
ARG D1 (UTC+8)11/02 08:15 Central Cordoba SDE 0:0 Aldosivi Mar del Plata
ARG D1 (UTC+8)03/13 06:15 Aldosivi Mar del Plata 1:2 Central Cordoba SDE
ARG D1 (UTC+8)02/08 06:00 Aldosivi Mar del Plata 0:2 Central Cordoba SDE
ARG C (UTC+8)06/13 01:45 Aldosivi Mar del Plata 2:1 Central Cordoba SDE

Aldosivi Mar del Plata Stats of recent matches

Aldosivi Mar del Plata got 1 wins, 7 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 10%. A total of 7 goals were scored, with an average of 0.7 goals per game;a total of 19 goals were conceded, an average of 1.9 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 90%, and the handicap-winning rate was 10%.

Central Cordoba SDE Stats of recent matches

Central Cordoba SDE got 5 wins, 4 losses and 1 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 50%.A total of 14 goals were scored, with an average of 1.4 goals per game;a total of 11 goals were conceded, an average of 1.1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 70%, and the handicap-winning rate was 50%.

Aldosivi Mar del Plata vs Central Cordoba SDE Game Preview

Aldosivi Mar del Plata

Aldosivi Mar del Plata's last match in the Argentine Division 1 on (UTC+8)2022/09/20 03:30. Aldosivi Mar del Plata lost 0-3 against Arsenal de Sarandi in the match,obtaining 2 corners (Corners of home team) and 3 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Central Cordoba SDE

Central Cordoba SDE's last match in the Argentine Division 1 on (UTC+8)2022/09/21 07:30. Central Cordoba SDE won 1-0 against Gimnasia La Plata in the match,obtaining 4 corners (Corners of away team) and 1 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Aldosivi Mar del PlatavsCentral Cordoba SDE Stats of last 10 games

Central Cordoba SDE

League Time Home Score Away
ARG D1 (UTC+8)09/21 07:30 Central Cordoba SDE 1:0 Gimnasia La Plata
ARG D1 (UTC+8)09/11 02:30 Central Cordoba SDE 3:0 Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba
ARG D1 (UTC+8)09/02 07:00 CA Huracan 2:0 Central Cordoba SDE
ARG D1 (UTC+8)08/27 05:00 Central Cordoba SDE 2:2 Lanus
ARG D1 (UTC+8)08/22 05:00 River Plate 3:0 Central Cordoba SDE
ARG D1 (UTC+8)08/17 03:30 Central Cordoba SDE 3:0 Colon de Santa Fe
ARG D1 (UTC+8)08/12 08:30 Atletico Tucuman 1:0 Central Cordoba SDE
ARG D1 (UTC+8)08/08 22:00 Central Cordoba SDE 1:0 Defensa Y Justicia
ARG D1 (UTC+8)08/02 06:00 Rosario Central 0:3 Central Cordoba SDE
ARG D1 (UTC+8)07/24 07:30 Central Cordoba SDE 1:3 Racing Club

Aldosivi Mar del Plata vs Central Cordoba SDE Stats of goals scored by both sides

Aldosivi Mar del Plata

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Aldosivi Mar del Plata:In the past 6 home games, Aldosivi Mar del Plata averaged 1.2 goals per game,with 2.3 goals conceded and -1.1 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 3.5 goals per game,the over ball rate was 33%,the home team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 17%.

Central Cordoba SDE

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Central Cordoba SDE:In the past 6 away games, Central Cordoba SDE averaged 0.8 goals per game, with 1.7 goals conceded and -0.9 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.5 goals per game,the over ball rate was 33%, the away team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 33%.

Aldosivi Mar del Plata vs Central Cordoba SDE Stats of corners of both sides

Aldosivi Mar del Plata

In the past 6 home games, Aldosivi Mar del Plata won an average of 4.0 corners per game,and both sides averaged 9.2 corners per game, Aldosivi Mar del Plata had a corner difference of -1.2 .

Central Cordoba SDE

In the past 6 home games, Central Cordoba SDE won an average of 2.8 corners per game,and both sides averaged 10.2 corners per game, Central Cordoba SDE had a corner difference of -4.5 .

Aldosivi Mar del PlatavsCentral Cordoba SDE Future (3 games) schedule

Aldosivi Mar del Plata

League Time Home vs Away
ARG D1 (UTC+8)10/01 06:00 Club Atletico Tigre vs Aldosivi Mar del Plata
ARG D1 (UTC+8)10/06 04:00 Aldosivi Mar del Plata vs Barracas Central
ARG D1 (UTC+8)10/10 04:00 Boca Juniors vs Aldosivi Mar del Plata

Central Cordoba SDE

League Time Home vs Away
ARG D1 (UTC+8)10/01 23:59 Central Cordoba SDE vs Sarmiento Junin
ARG D1 (UTC+8)10/06 04:00 Independiente vs Central Cordoba SDE
ARG D1 (UTC+8)10/10 04:00 Central Cordoba SDE vs Newells Old Boys
Aldosivi Mar del Plata vs Central Cordoba SDE Forecast

Check out more (Aldosivi Mar del Plata vs Central Cordoba SDE) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Aldosivi Mar del PlataCentral Cordoba SDEArgentine Division 1