Live Data Tracke
homeName vs awayName live scores
homeName vs awayName live scores
Up to 2023/02/02 19:45 H2H, Match Data.
The latest head-to-head confrontation between the two sides dates back to 2020/02/10 14:00Queen of South (R) vs Motherwell FC (R), the result of this game is 4:2.
The two parties have matched with each other for 1 times, in which Queen of South (R) won 1 times and Motherwell FC (R) won 0 times, and there were 0 times ended up by draw, according to the conterpart records of Queen of South (R) vs .
Football Ant not only offers you Record stats , but also analysis predictions , forcasting the match result, and match highlights helping you to review and summary after the end of the match.
Last 10, Got 3 Win 6 Lose 1 Draw. Goals for 19. Goals against 32.
AVG Goals for 1.9, Average Goals against3.2, Win Rate: 30%. Handicap Winning Rate: 40%, Over's Rate: 20%.
Last 10,Got 4 Win 4 Lose 2 Draw, Goals for 23.Goals against 23.
AVG Goals for 2.3, Average Goals against 2.3, Win Rate:40%, Handicap Winning Rate:20%, Over's Rate: 20%.
- This chart provides average statistical of recent matches, The Output Queen of South (R)/Motherwell FC (R) statistical comparison with goal statistics and corner kick statistics. Default use the data of the home team and the visiting team in all leagues, the same home and away, and the last 6 games for analysis.
Queen of South (R) is going head to head with Motherwell FC (R) starting on 2023/02/02 19:45. The match is a part of the Scottish Reserve Cup
Currently, Queen of South (R) rank -st, while Motherwell FC (R) hold - position.Queen of South (R) - Motherwell FC (R) - places, difference between the two teams - points.
On the FootballAnt scores page, you can find all the matches that Queen of South (R) and Motherwell FC (R) have played in, view the results and standings, and analyze the historical data to predict the latest games.
FootballAnt also offers an intelligent way to watch the match (live digital streaming), keeping an eye on the action, live scores, and other data.
With live data from the game, you can watch the following:
- Who is scoring the goals in the live match;
- Use the 'Attack and Defence Chart' to see which team is dominating the current game;
- Keep an eye on detailed statistics such as possession, shots, corners, red and yellow cards, key passes, odds, and more;
- View all historical results;
- Keep track of all home and away games for each team in Scottish Reserve Cup;
- See which team players worldwide are more likely to win the match.
These features will help you predict which team is more likely to win a match. FootballAnt does not offer direct betting, only index change statistics and index trends. On the live scores page, you can watch the global indices fluctuate.
FootballAnt has a guide to watching the game live, so if you want to watch the game in the stadium, go to <(-): at (-)>,If you need to follow the live stats of multiple matches simultaneously, click on Live Scores in the top menu bar to go to the Live Scores listings page, or use the FootballAnt App.
During major competitions, especially the World Cup, the Big 5 (La Liga, Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1), or the Portuguese Super League, Europa League, Copa America, Chinese Super League, etc., you can use the Live Scores page to watch live data from multiple games and teams in progress at the same time and keep up to date with the action. You can also download FootballAnt-App to get instant information, including match alerts, goal alerts, Early Warning, and predictions.